Welcome to the Cell Immunotherapy for Solid Tumors Summit
Patients with solid tumors are still desperate for curative therapy but achieving efficacy and ensuring safety is still a huge challenge for cell immunotherapy field.
Given this huge unmet need, it is critical to come together as a cell therapy community to share lessons learned, novel strategies and clinical results to accelerate the translation of effective, safe, and potent cell therapies for solid tumors.
Key Discussions You Can’t Afford to Miss at this 3-Day Digital Forum:
- Discover the key characteristics limiting immunogenicity in the hostile tumor microenvironment to influence new gene engineering and combination approaches with Carisma Therapeutics and Elevate Bio
- Unveil novel targeting strategies to improve control and overcome off-tumor targeting safety risks with Kiromics and Triumvira
- Assess cutting edge construct design to arm cells to traffic to the tumor sites, through cytokine engineering and cell programming with Refuge Biotech and Medigene
- Consider combination approaches with vaccines, radiotherapy and checkpoint inhibitors with BioNTech and Immunicum
- Review clinical trial results and trial design strategy to address solid tumor complexities with GSK and Takeda