Welcome To Cellular Immunotherapies for Solid Tumors Digital Summit
The cell therapy revolution has changed the face of cancer treatments providing potentially curative therapy for patients which had few options left. Driving on this success, the time has come to redirect and focus attention to solid tumor indications, to meet the needs of this huge patient population and provide a cure for those extremely difficult to treat tumors.
90% of cancers arise from solid tumors. Now is the time to join the race to achieve clinical success with cellular immunotherapies and claim your stake of this vast untapped market.
Your top 5 reasons to attend:
- Improve access to the tumor site, supporting T cell penetration and infiltration with Myeloid Therapeutics
- Analyze different aspects of the immunosuppressive tumor microenvironment including metabolism, spatial interactions of immune cells, tumor-associated macrophages and more with talks from University of Pennsylvania & TCR2
- Explore innovative targeting strategies to improve safety with Neon Therapeutics & Immatics
- Review strategies to achieve reliable and translatable preclinical predictions of gamma-delta and NK cell therapies with Incysus Therapeutics & Baylor College of Medicine
- Learn from clinical experience reviewing T cell fitness and biomarker analysis with GlaxoSmithKline & Tmunity Therapeutics
What can you expect from a digital event?
Our new, virtual platform will allow you to access high-quality content and networking opportunities live and direct from your home:
- Tune into live presentations from our expert speakers, including TCR2, Neon Therapeutics & T-Cure Bioscience
- Engage with your peers in a facilitated speed networking session
- Establish connections with speakers and attendees through private and public chatrooms, including video calling for 1-2-1 or group conversations
- Save each session to your personal calendar to ensure you don’t miss a particular presentation
- Set up a personalized profile and engage with speakers and attendees with similar interests or particular areas of expertise
Thank you to our speakers, sponsors and delegates who joined us for the online summit! If you are interested in the 2021 event, please get in touch as firstname.lastname@example.org.